Are you a fan of all things Disney? Then living in Celebration, FL, maybe the right place for you to buy a new home! Our team is here to help you find the perfect home in a town just a stone’s throw away from Disney World. Live your Disney dream by living in Celebration, FL!
Fast Facts About Celebration, FL
No matter where you are planning to move to, it is essential that you find out all of the most relevant information about your new future home. To help you out with your move to Celebration, FL, here are some of the top fast facts about this town:
Population (2020): 11,178
- Orlando, FL: 29 minutes (27.1 miles)
- Lakeland, FL: 54 minutes (36.5 miles)
- Gainesville, FL: 1 hr 58 minutes (128 miles)
- Orlando International Airport – 19.9 miles
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $74,231
- Household: $92,334
Type of location: Master-planned community, census-designated place
Why is Celebration, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Celebration, FL is a beautiful experience because of its exciting history and connection to the Walt Disney Company. In the 1990s, the Disney Development Company decided to use the 4,900 acres of land they owned and begin developing a residential community. By 1996, the first development phase began with Celebration Village and several other villages that make up the town.
The celebration is directly connected to the Walt Disney World resorts through one of its main streets – World Drive – that you can find near the Magic Kingdom. If you want to walk or bike the entire town, you can do so via the more than 23 miles of nature trails connecting the neighborhood.
What is Celebration, FL Known For?
The town of Celebration, FL is known for its connection to Walt Disney World, and the community frequently celebrates by hosting various events throughout the year. These events include:
- Community-wide yard sales
- Art show
- Exotic car festival
- Radio Disney Holiday concert
- “Great American Pie Festival” (as seen on the Food Network)
- “Posh Pooch” festival
- Independence Day fireworks show
- Events downtown for Fall and Christmas seasons
You can also enjoy the sights and sounds of nature by visiting the lovely Lake Rianhard which overlooks the whole community.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Celebration, FL?
If you are looking for a great place to satisfy your hunger, Celebration, Fl, has a wide variety of amazing eateries. Some of the most well-rated ones include:
- Imperium Food and Wine – Celebration: Traditional Spanish cuisine
- Celebration Town Tavern: Seafood in the New England style
- Thai Thani Celebration: Classic Asian cuisine
- Avocado Mexican Grill: Upbeat Mexican restaurant and cantina
- Lakeside Bar & Grill: American cuisine and tasty cocktails served in a chic hotel
Check out all of the great homes in Celebration, FL—we have something perfect for you! If this sounds like something up your alley the https://yourhomesoldguaranteedrealty-floridawaterfront.com/contact/ or give us a call 407-307-2617 today so we can get started searching together right away.