Living in Florida provides homeowners certain advantages that you simply cannot find anywhere else. This is especially true if you’re a first time waterfront property buyer. Buying Florida waterfront properties is a fantastic investment. The value of the home and property are sure to rise over time.
You may not be fully aware of everything you should consider before making your investment decision. At Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Florida Waterfront, we can help. Nancy Kowalik and her experienced real estate team will find the perfect waterfront property in Central Florida for you. We’ll also give you all of the resources you need as first time home buyers.
Why Buy Waterfront Property in Florida?
Nancy and her team want to help you see all of the best reasons to buy a waterfront property. These are some of the top ones:
Appreciation in value. Because lakefront property is limited, values tend to go up. Sometimes even if the rest of market takes a downturn. In general, the limited nature of the properties makes it a more secure investment.
Ability to turn it into a rental property. Companies as VRBO or Airbnb are a great rental option. Vacationers are more than willing to pay top dollar to stay at your property. They want all the benefits and pleasures of living on the water.
Better quality of life. A beautiful setting gives better quality of life. You can feel more relaxed, and are able to engage in water-based activities at any time. You also get higher levels of Vitamin D, increased social interaction, and a better sense of well-being. Perhaps you can even find inner peace just by living next to your waterfront.
Potential for endless fun. There are lots of fun activities and community opportunities too. Boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, are all great hobbies and ways to make friends. Imagine heading out on the water every day of summer!
Views never go away. Even if the neighborhood gest built up, you’ll always have an open side facing the water. By owning waterfront property in Central Florida, you can guarantee that your view will remain consistent.
These are just a few of the many reasons why many people, including first time home buyers, often consider investing in waterfront properties.
First Time Waterfront Property Buyers in Central Florida! Check Out These Tips!
Here are some top tips for first time home buyers of waterfront properties:
- Find a real estate agent who is a specialist in waterfront property investments to help you find the best deal and get access to the greatest properties
- Focus on the property first, then the house. You can always renovate the house, but you cannot change your location, so be aware of what the property looks like, how the water appears, the ease with which you can reach the water, and your view.
- Be sure you know if you are permitted to make changes to the property (like adding a dock) and what activities are permitted on the body of water.
- Ensure that the property fits your lifestyle, especially concerning outdoor recreational activities such as fishing and boating.
- Make sure your lender will approve your loan as early as possible since these properties tend to be more expensive than others in the area.
- Take insurance and maintenance costs into consideration because they can be quite expensive. Insurance can also be complicated since you may need three separate policies for wind, flood, and general hazards, and you may not be able to get all three through the same insurance company.
- Talk to your neighbors because they are the ones who can truly give you all of the insider information you need about living in the area and any issues you may encounter with that particular property.
- Know your responsibilities as a waterfront property owner, especially if your property is part of an HOA which has restrictions and limitations for the community.
As first time home buyers of waterfront property in Central Florida, you may not have considered some of the above factors. For more information and to learn how to invest in lakefront property in Central Florida, call Nancy Kowalik and her team at 407-307-2617.
Need Resources for First Time Waterfront Property Buyers? Call Nancy!
If you are a first time home buyer for waterfront property, you may have lots of questions and concerns that need to be addressed. At Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Florida Waterfront, Nancy Kowalik and the team is here to help you with everything related to buying a waterfront property and making the process as simple as possible.
Give us a call now 407-307-2617 to get started or fill out the form below with the requested information to get a thorough response from one of our experienced real estate agents.
Whether you are a first time waterfront property buyer or a seasoned buyer, we look forward to helping you buy a waterfront property in Central Florida!