Just about everyone is aware of the theme parks and great attractions located in Orlando, FL, but very few know that Downtown Orlando provides unique living possibilities. No matter what type of home you are looking to find, our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Florida Waterfront can help you discover all the options you have before you.
Fast Facts About Downtown Orlando, FL
Whether you are moving to a new town or a different neighborhood in the same city, you must be aware of all of the essential demographic information of that new area. To give you a leg up for living in Downtown Orlando, FL here are some of the critical fast facts you need to know about the area:
Population (2020): 3,919
- Tampa, FL: 1hr 45 minutes (84.8 miles)
- Lakeland, FL: 1hr 24 minutes (55.6 miles)
- The Villages, FL: 1 hr 1min (58.6 miles)
- Orlando International Airport – 19.7 miles
Median income (2020):
- Household: $83,238
Type of location: Neighborhood
Why is Downtown Orlando, FL a Nice Place to Live?
One of the best aspects of living in Downtown Orlando is the fact that there are so many different types of neighborhoods for residents to choose from when they are first making a move. The diversity present in the various neighborhoods of Downtown Orlando, FL certainly makes it a unique and intriguing place to live. These neighborhoods include:
- Central Business District
- City District Main Street
- Creative Village
- Lake Eola Heights
- Lake Cherokee Historic District
- North Quarter District
- Parramore Heritage Neighborhood
- South Eola
- Thornton Park Main Street District
Whether you are interested in living in a charming historic home or close to the energetic entertainment areas, Downtown Orlando, FL has a place for you and your family. We are sure that our realtors will be able to find you the exact type of home you are looking for if you are considering living in Downtown Orlando, FL.
What is Downtown Orlando, FL Known For?
When it comes to living in Downtown Orlando,FL you will never be looking for things to do, areas to explore, or new places to shop and eat at. The art and culture, food and nightlife, shopping, and tours will keep you and your family busy for many years. Some of the most fun things to do include:
- Amway Center
- Bob Carr Theater
- Downtown Arts Collective
- HAOS on Church
- American Ghost Adventures
- See Art Walking Tour
- Aloha Beautiful
- Big Storm Brewing
This is only a short list of the seemingly endless opportunities to explore and enjoy the sights and sounds of Downtown Orlando, FL.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Downtown Orlando, FL?
If you are looking for great eateries in Downtown Orlando, FL you will certainly not be disappointed. Here are some of the top-rated restaurants in the area:
- Kres Chophouse: steak and drinks at a storied venue
- 310 Lakeside: American cuisine in a lively restaurant
- The Boheme: Haute New American food in an elegant hotel
- DoveCote Restaurant: Patio seating where you can enjoy the food of a Grand brasserie
- The Stubborn Mule: American food in a modern setting
For more information about buying a home in Downtown Orlando, FL give us a call for immediate assistance. You can also check out the median home price and inventory here 407-307-2617.